Thursday, March 19, 2015

Swarovski Crystal and Silver Necklace - Shown in Ruby - Available in Any Birthstone - Pick Your Charm

This pretty necklace is made with 6mm Swarovski crystal round beads, silver beads, and silver twisted tubes on memory wire.  Thesolid silver cat is set with Swarovski crystal rhinestones and is suspended on the necklace by a sterling silver bail .  I can make this necklace out of any of the gemstones used in my other designs or out of Swarovski crystal in the color of your choice.  Contact me for availability and pricing for gemstones.  The charm can be changed to a different charm of your choice.  If you don't see what you want, contact me for photos of other charms that are available or tell me what you're looking for and I'll tell you what I have or what I can get for you. I have HUNDREDS of charms! I can also make the necklace on beading wire if you prefer that instead of memory wire.  Let me custom design a necklace for you.  Comes in a pretty gift box.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry