Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Antiqued Brass Scroll Tile with Vintaj Patina on Ruby/Purple Sari Ribbon

I  added Vintaj patina in ruby, cobalt and amethyst to an antiqued brass scroll tile. After I painted on the patina, I let it dry, then I buffed the paint and tile to create this beautiful scroll filigree. I added pink fire agate bead, amethyst bead and a fuschia Czech crystal bead to the top of the tile. The Tile is suspended from ruby/ purple  *Fair Trade Sari Ribbon.

*The sari ribbon is made by the women of India/Nepal as part of the Fair Trade program - paid a fair wage to work with the sari industry, enabling them to support their families. No child labor is involved.  The ribbon is either hand knotted or sewn together - very beautiful, one of a kind sari ribbon                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry