Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Genuine Emerald and Ruby Necklace - Gift Idea for her - Ready to Ship

Used faceted genuine emerald and pink ruby beads (different shades) with white gold filled fish bone zircon pendant. Great  for day or night  to complete your outfit.

Total Length; 18" (46cm) - big pendant ; 1.50"x 1"

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE SHOP :))

- PLEASE READ ALL FIRST BEFORE YOUR PURCHASE -

I am working with my mom and I will give you full support myself.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/VivaTheLove/about

I am a "tax payer", but I "DO NOT" collect tax due to your transaction / purchasing procedure, you may call that tax is included the actual price.

You can read all information about my shop policy...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/VivaTheLove/policy

You'll find out very important and detailed information about my payment, shipping and refund policy...

*** I highly recommend you to read all of them before your purchase! Also I highly recommend to read all this part all the way down, too :)

*** The color of the actual items may slightly vary from the above images due to different computer screen. But On my screen, colors exactly matching!!!

*** All my listed items are "READY to SHIP". You'll get what exactly you see on the picture!

- PAYMENT -

*** I only accept payments via PayPal, which accepts all major credit and debit cards. And I do not collect tax, although being a taxpayer..

*** If the order not pay within 2 days, sadly, I'll cancel the order.

- SHIPPING -

*** I have always shipped via "registered airmail and express delivery".

*** Your items will be shipped in 2 business days - usually next day- with "tracking number" (So, whenever you want you can check your mail status. You can check your package from your "national postal services web page"...

*** It'll be shipped from Turkey. It might take for a while to appear on your postal service's web page!!!.). Weekend sales will be sent through on following next Monday.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/VivaTheLove/policy

*** International buyers It might take for a while to appear on your postal service's web page!!!.).

*** If the item would be a gift, I highly advice you to shop a month ago just in case !!!

*** Sometimes shipping delays may occur because of CUSTOM CONTROLs...!!! Especially during occasional holidays! Thanks for your understanding :)

*** If you're not receive your item in "30 BUSINESS DAYS" starting after shipping date, I'll give you FULL REFUND !!! But we expect deliveries between 2 weeks to 4 weeks usually!

*** Please note that some local postal services does not provide on-line tracking for international registered airmail. Such as: Germany, UK, France, Italy and Australian postal services.

*** I always keep proof of shipping, because sometimes things just happen with the post office. We can not be held responsible for post office errors.

*** Weekend sales will be sent through on the following next Monday.

*** Your order will be sent through the next day -with tracking number- after receipt of payment.(if it's possible, I will try to ship it same day.. of course there is no unexpected situations , such as health problems)

*** If you have not received your purchase after a month, please contact me before leaving negative feedback, and we'll see what we can do. We can agree to send it again, ONLY if we track the package and says it hasn't arrived*.

- REFUNDS & EXCHANGES & RETURNS-

*** If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact me first and I am sure we will solve it in bona fide :))

*** If you would like to return your item, please consider that the customer pays the shipping fee / returning shipping cost.

*** If you are not happy with the item which you received/pruchased please let me know immediately, before leaving "negative feedback". Please just contact me first if you have any problem, negative feedback is not a means of communication.

*** I will refund your payment immediately after we consider the situation together... and I am always willing to help you to make you happy with my business.

- ADDITIONAL -

*** If the item would be a gift, I highly advice you to purchase it a month ago, just in case !!!

*** My items never used before. You'll be the first who'll use it for the first time.

*** Sometimes shipping delays may occur because of CUSTOM CONTROLs...!!! Especially during occasional holidays! Thanks for your understanding :)

*** If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I'll always try to support you :)

*** Positive Feedback is very important for me. Please contact me immediately just BEFORE you leave me neutral or negative feedback,

**** *** Also check out my knitting shop; http://www.etsy.com/shop/moonsun *** ***

Thanks for visiting,
Loves                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry