Friday, March 20, 2015

Handmade Gold Heart Necklace

I've made this pretty necklace with a vintage 1950s gold heart button cover that I altered into a hang-able pendant.  It's made of bright, brushed gold colored metal, with intricate raised detailing and a bright, ruby red glass bauble center piece. 

Pendant measures about 3/4", and hangs from a gold colored metal chain that is 18" long, plus additional 2 1/2" of chain for clasping.

Something about this necklace reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, or the Queen of Hearts.  It has a fun, romantic feel to it, is a unique deisgn that I will never replicate.

This piece will be beautifully packaged and quickly shipped.  Please let me know if this is a gift, as i'm always happy to include a personalized note!

Shop Sassafrass! https://www.etsy.com/shop/Sassafrassxoxo?ref=hdr_shop_menu                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry