Monday, February 9, 2015

G36 Glass Art Cabochon Ruby Throat Hummingbird and Butterfly

I am introducing my new line of Glass Art Cabochons. I started making these several months back and have been successfully selling them to my fellow beaders at our Bead Society. I have been selling them from my original shop here on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sandystreasure with great success but since I have so many I decided to open an Etsy Shop just for my Glass Art Cabs.
Any of the cabochons in my shop may be converted to a necklace with the addition of your choice of a bail and neck chain or neck cord for the small charge of $2.50.  The very first listing in this shop is for that purpose.  you may choose which ever type or color you prefer, just write your choices in "Notes to Seller" when you check out.  If you would like any one of these cabochons to be a refrigerator magnet, I will add the magnet at no extra charge.  Please add that to the "Notes to Seller" and I will be happy to do that for you.
I have also included a sample of how you or I could bead around one of these cabs.  This is only a sample and the beadwork could be more or less intricate depending on your preferences.
I also love doing custom work and if you would like me to create a custom pendant for you with one of my cabochons in colors and a style of your choice, please do not hesitate to convo me to discuss your vision.
I use only the finest clearest glass to cover and adhere to beautiful digital art prints I have purchased. I go thru a process to create these and have painstakingly made sure they are of the finest quality. I myself use them to bead around to make pendants, brooches, bracelets and necklaces. I am including a picture in this listing of an example of how I have used these cabs.  AND REMEMBER ALWAYS, BUY THREE, GET ONE FREE!  Just purchase the three you want and in the "notes to seller" type in the number from the listing title of the one you want free and  I will include it in your order!  That is any three at all regardless of price!
This cab is a domed rounds 1.5" and signed on the back by me, the artist..                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry