Thursday, February 12, 2015

Focus - Red Carnelian Briolette Wire Wrapped on Sterling Silver Chain, Oxidized, Long Pendant, Ruby Red, Dark Red, Blood, Large, Long

“Focus” Featuring a breathtaking genuine carnelian briolette, wire wrapped in 100% recycled sterling silver. Hung on an oxidized sterling silver chain. This blood red carnelian has NOT been dyed - only heated!

This large, translucent gemstone is cut in teardrop form, measuring approximately 30mm x 10mm and weighing roughly 20 carats. It has beautiful facets, and is mostly eye clean. The solid sterling silver chain measures 19" in length, and is closed by an infinity S clasp made from pure silver. Ready to ship.

I make every piece you see in this shop with my own hands. Many hours go into conceptualizing a design, figuring out how to create it, and then actually crafting it. No two pieces are the same, since I do not use any molds. Everything you see here is hammered, sawed, drilled, filed, melted, and twisted by hand.

I don't use any harmful chemicals in the creation of my pieces. No flux, no borax, no liver of sulphur, nothing toxic. I fuse fine silver together with heat alone. My patina is 100% nontoxic. I do not use any harmful substances that you would not want on your skin.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry