Saturday, February 14, 2015

Free Delivery!! Anastasia necklace together in Paris Charm Necklace Replica Flower Emerald Ruby Romanov Replica Handmade

***Anastasia necklace*** Now with Free Delivery!!

A replica of the necklace in the film Anastasia.

Emerald green stones with red gem in the middle.

Size: 3cm pendant on an 18inch chain.

Packaging: I want the items to arrive safely  to you. That is why I bubble wrap the necklace, place the it  in a box and then in a padded envelope. 

Delivery: Your necklace will be hand made on order. I normally have necklaces ready to be  despatched within 24hr. Depending where you are located, your necklace will be with you in 5-10 days although most arrive before this.

Estimate delivery time:
Europe: Up to 5 days
USA/Australia:7-10 days

Please note: the music box is not included. It can be bought through :The San Francisco Music Box Company. 

Please feel free to check out my other listings. Postage is free on all o my items.

Any questions, please email me .                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry