Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Druzy Necklace [Gold Plated Druzy] Crystal Quartz Geode Druzy Necklace, July Birthstone Necklace

This beautiful necklace features a stunning ruby colored druzy pendant on a 24" gold chain. The pendant is suspended from a sturdy 14K gold filled chain. All findings are also high quality 14K gold filled. The pendant itself is around 25mm (1 inch).

[This pendant is somewhat small and would look awesome as a layered necklace.]

This listing is for one necklace. You will receive one of the pendants listed in this picture. I try my very best to choose the best ones.

Your necklace will come wrapped in a jewelry gift box wrapped in a ribbon! If you like to gift this to someone, please indicate in the message box with a message to receiver.

Please keep in mind that all druzy pendants will have minor imperfections. As with everything else, colors may look different depending on your monitor. I try to take all my pictures in natural lighting to show the true coloring.

____________________________________________

Your necklace will ship within 5 days after receipt of payment with a tracking number included! Shipping times will vary, so please contact me if it's taking longer than normal and I'll do all I can to help you locate your package. You will receive an email letting you know the date of shipment!
*** You may request a rush shipment here:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/203770670/rush-shipping?


Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about your item(s). This helps me to better serve you and others. Thank you!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry