Wednesday, February 25, 2015

ON SALE Ruby Red Lampwork Necklace with Swarovski Crystal Briolettes. by Lori Davidson . Very Glassy Gifts

This large teardrop shaped pendant is made using shades of red, aqua, blue, black, clear, and silver glass.  There are five floral panes that have an embedded cubic zurconia in the center of each flower. Hand pulled goldstone stringers are used to highlight the panes and make this piece sparkle. 

This bead measures approximately 30mm around at the widest point and 35.5 mm tall.

Six 9mm garnet and two 13mm peridot colored Swarovski Crystal Briolettes have been wrapped with sterling silver wire and hung below the lampwork bead. Three different sterling silver bali beads, 20 inches of sterling silver chain, and a 12mm sterling silver toggle finish this stunning piece.

All of the sterling silver has been antiqued for a vintage look.

...................................


Each bead is made by me, using soft glasses that may include Double Helix, Moretti, Lauscha, Vetrofond, TAG, CIM and more.  After each piece is formed, it is placed in a pre-heated, digitally controlled kiln to ensure strength and durability. 


....................................

You are purchasing a unique work of art. I handcraft each lampwork focal using a torch, glass and an assortment of tools.  No two pieces are ever identical.

Remember that colors will vary from monitor to monitor. I've tried to represent my lampwork glass pieces as close to reality as I can by taking photos in natural light whenever possible.

I  thoroughly inspect all of my glass pieces to ensure there are no flaws or cracks.
....................................

I prefer payment through PayPal.  View my Policies for more details :) Under Shop Info

Items will be carefully packaged and shipped within 48 hours of purchase.

Please feel free to contact me with questions.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry