Thursday, February 26, 2015

beaded necklace, red and black choker, ruby red necklace, victorian necklace, beautiful choker necklace, handmade choker

Handmade, this stunning ruby red and black choker necklace will simply take your breath away (and no, not by choking you too tightly--ha ha). I wear mine quite frequently and I get nothing but compliments and questions when I wear it, so it proves to definitely be an attention grabber. Elegance combined with a modernized Victorian look, this necklace is certain to make you walk with confidence whenever you wear it.

 It' consists of Swarovski Ruby Crystal and Jet black Swarovski crystal. The center crystal is a 6mm rather than a 4mm, and there is a total of 61 Swarovski crystals in all. (number of crystals depends on the length). The chain drapes from one side to the next and in between. Closed with a toggle clasp for precise fit.

* Custom sized to your neck
* Genuine Swarovski Crystal
* Ruby red and Black
* Multi chain
* Layered and leveled
* Handmade
* Quality guaranteed

All jewelry comes in a decorated gift box ready to gift or just as a surprise for yourself.

To see other items I have to offer in my Etsy shop, please click on this link:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ToadsLilyPondJewelry

BEHIND THE ITEM:
This is a very time consuming and detailed piece and I am very proud of it. I was working on an order and the idea for this one hit me like a ton of bricks, so this was the next thing I created. Other colors can be used, just check the options. :)

PLEASE NOTE
Please note, all color variants will be in the same pattern as this design (Colored crystal on top, black on bottom).  More crystals may be added for larger sizes. If you need a bigger or smaller size other than what I have listed, please select larger or smaller in the options and notate your needed size! Thank you!!!

Thanks for looking! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Toad's Lily Pond Jewelry
-Jewelry Makes Me Smile-                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry