Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Filigree Ruby Angel in Argentium Sterling Silver Wire Wrapped Pendant Number 4 of 500

Hi, I'm Allan the jewelry maker.  I realized that making wire jewelry was my calling when I first stated working with wire.  Every piece is handmade by me without glue or solder.  They are my own design and many are one of a kind.  You will get the piece that is in the picture.  I hope you like them as much as I enjoy making them.

GUARANTEE 
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund.
If my wire work ever fails, I will fix it FREE. 

COMBINED SHIPPING
Pay $5.00 for the first item and $0.00 for all the other items . . . No limit. 
Outside the USA pay $10 for the first item and $0.00 for all the other items . . . No limit. 

This is a limited edition. You will receive a signed certificate of authenticity with this piece.

This item is wrapped in argentium sterling silver wire.  Argentium is 93% silver and a small amount of germanium crystals. It is more pure than traditional sterling and has many advantages. I like it because I can hardened the wraps I make with prong settings in a kitchen oven. I'm sure you will like the highly tarnish-resistant nature. 

This angel is made with 14mm X 9mm faceted 5ct. ruby.  The ruby is natural.  It is translucent.   The pendant is approximately 1-1/8" (28mm) tall by 3/4" (19mm) wide. 

Ruby is the birthstone for the month of July. 
Ruby is a stone of vitality and a feeling of well being.  Wear a Ruby to bring up your energies or to remove evil thoughts or worry. 


R2 

.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry