Friday, February 20, 2015

ON SALE! Genuine handmade natural ruby and sterling silver pendant

ON SALE! Regularly $110.00 and on sale for $45.00. Handmade gorgeous genuine natural ruby pendant.
This is a beautifully cut stone that, while 'natural', still is very reflective and eye catching. This one of a kind ruby pendant is the kind of necklace that you could wear for elegant affairs just as easily as wearing with a t-shirt and jeans!
NOTE the chain doesn't come with the necklace, however, if you want a chain, send me a message prior to purchase and I will give you a price (depends on length and style, but never over $10.00). I don't make a profit on the chains. I sell them for my cost.
If you have an offer on this necklace, send me a message. I will consider all reasonable offers.
If you would like a custom piece of jewelry, please contact me.
I ship with insurance and tracking.
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry