Friday, February 20, 2015

Monogrammed Oval, Flower, and Ruby Drop Sterling Silver Charm Necklace Personalizable Handmade Necklace

This charm necklace features a small sterling silver oval which I will stamp with the letter of your choice. I made the little flower charm from fine silver, wrapped a ruby briolette in sterling silver wire and stamped my initial on the sterling silver oval. The chain is sterling silver and finishes with a sterling silver lobster clasp. I oxidized and buffed all the sterling silver.
Please choose what you'd like stamped on the oval charm from the Charm selection box. You may choose a (1) letter or number you'd like stamped on the oval charm.
Please select your length preference, 16" or 18" from the length menu.
Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Prefer something softer, lighter? Check out this version with a white pearl and pink stone listed here:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/171293834/personalizable-charm-necklace-sterling?ref=shop_home_active_7

See all my personalizable pieces here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ColieArt?section_id=5684640&ref=shopsection_leftnav_4                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry