Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Vintage Genuine Opal and Ruby Gold Tone Necklace 1980's

Vintage Ruby and Opal Pendant Necklace. The chain and pendant setting are gold tone metal.
Measures: 18" long and the pendant is 3/4" long and 3/8" wide

Through Researching this, I found another one Exact to this in its original box that had a genuine opal and ruby sticker.

Good Vintage Condition.


If you are on the East Coast, Message me before Purchasing, I may be able to lower the shipping rate.

Shipping & supplies: Shipping prices listed for the continental United States, if you are located in Hawaii , Alaska or Outside the US please convo for shipping rate before you order. Shipping supplies are clean used supplies including packing material and boxes. Excess shipping over $2.00 will be refunded. I also combine shipping, so if you want 2 items or more-Convo me before hand for an adjusted shipping rate. Also, if you feel the shipping rate is high message me with your zip code and I will calculate based on your exact location.

FREE Local PICK UP for JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA** Please CONVO me prior to ordering. Thanks!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry