Friday, March 13, 2015

Ruby Red Seaglass (Rare) - 16M

Design Concept and Description: ( Pendant is Reversible)

Free Shipping:

This unique pendant is ( Ruby Red Seaglass (Rare) ), wire wrapped  with square 21ga wire (gold & silver filled wire -tarnish resistant ) and side banded with 21ga gold half-round wire.

Chain is provided for pendant.

Design of the chain bail, will have a minimum of 1/4" inside diameter, to accommodate different thickness of chains. Shape of the chain bail will also differ dependent upon the stone used.

Pendant Specifications:

Size: Ruby Red Seaglass (Rare) - 33mm Tall, 18mm Wide
Pendant Overall Size: 44mm Tall, 18mm Wide
Gold Filled Wire, Silver Filled Wire

Additional Information:

I pack all my jewelry in a separate box, which is filled with cotton to prevent any movement and/or damage to their content. The box will be sent in a US Postal Service, Priority Mail, in a Small Flat Rate Box.

If you have a stone you would like to have wire wrapped. Please contact me, and I can give you a quotation.

Refunds and Exchanges:

I take great pride in my jewelry that I design and create, and my pieces are securely and carefully made, with my customers in mind. I will gladly offer refunds on jewelry, items must be returned in unused condition , within 7 days upon the shipping date to you. Customer must e-mail or call me with a request for refund, indicating your concerns, and it is the buyers responsibility to pay for return shipping.

Additional Policies and FAQs:

If you are unable to find what you seek in my current inventory. I would be more than happy to work with you to create a custom piece. You can send me your stone or cabochon to wire wrap, or I will help you find the perfect focal piece for a pendant, or wire wrapped necklace. Please send me and e-mail, letter or call me with any questions.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry