Thursday, March 12, 2015

Ruby Snaffle Bit Necklace .925 Sterling Silver

This Beautiful looking genuine .925 Sterling Silver .Ruby Snaffle Bit Necklace on 16"  chain is the perfect addition for the horse lovers jewelry .


The 18" Chain on all my pendants are sterling silver and very substantial , The chain is a snake link and has a one inch extension chain and a lobster claw clasp - to make it up to 17" long. The total weight in .925 Sterling Silver of this one of kind necklace  is 8.9 grams.

I guarantee all my sterling silver pieces to be genuine .925 and are stamped as such!!! We believe in using better quality chains to assure you never losing your pendant from breakage.


I have many more unique Handcrafted Sterling Silver Jewelry Pieces that I will be selling here on Etsy so check back!! You will be happy you did.

Combined Shipping Savings with my other Item.

Please Email Me with any Questions.


No Smoke. No Pets.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry