Friday, March 6, 2015

Wizard of Oz Glenda & Wand Picture Charm Necklace

Wizard of Oz themed necklace

Hanging from a 18 inch (other lengths available, please convo me) silver plated chain are a handmade Glenda picture charm pendant which measures an approx 26mmx18mm's (not including the beading loop) and a pewter wand charm.

This necklace will arrive in an organza gift bag ready for gift-giving or better still a little gift for urself!

I have other Wizard of Oz themed pieces in my shop. If you would like a custom Wizard of Oz themed piece please message me, i love working on custom pieces.

Please note - these photographs are of bad quality due to lighting. This item is more beautiful in person.

Do check out my other pieces for more unique jewellery, you are sure to fall in love with something!

Thanks for looking.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry