Saturday, March 7, 2015

Paisley lotus pendant, handmade eco friendly fine silver, ruby, sapphire necklace-Bollywood OOAK

Bollywood inspired statement piece. Handmade paisley lotus pendant made from my own design. I set the eco friendly fine (.999) silver pendant with a ruby, 2 blue sapphires and a pink sapphire.
Dripping from the petals are a large blue sapphire, 2 ruby and 2 pink sapphire briolettes.
I wrapped the gems in sterling silver wire and included my signature spirals.
I gave all of the silver an antique patina, then buffed it up.
The back side features a ribbon designs bail and is quality stamped and signed by me.
Hung on a sterling silver snake chain with a lobster clasp, you choose the length.
The pendant measures 60mm x 39mm or 2 1/4 inches long.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry