Friday, March 6, 2015

Us seller J Crew inspired Crystal Venus flytrap necklace,Bubble Wedding Flower Lattice Gem Stone Necklace, Party Bridal Bib Necklace

Free shipping
100% NEW
YOU GET WHAT YOU SEE




Length: 21 "


More item:
https://etsy.com/shop/beadsrain

I will provide the best high quality.I am new to etsy,so I want to attract more customer.The price has been the lowest.

Shipping:
Your item will be ready to ship in 2- 4 days.
Domestic shipping  takes 3-5 days
Intentional shipping takes up to 2-4 weeks
But holiday may be take longer.Items will ship to your etsy address.
Please check your etsy address before your order.

I will be very appreciated if you give me a positive feedback.
Please contact us if you want to leave negative feedback.
I will try my best to provide the great service.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry