Friday, March 6, 2015

Ruby and Silver Om necklace

Faceted dyed ruby with silver Om charm, two pyrite pear accent beads in silver chain measuring approx 19 in.

These photos reflect the exact necklace you will receive. Thank you so much for visiting my shop and supporting this woman’s wish!

Ruby corresponds to the element of Earth and the Root (1st) chakra. Ruby is a powerful tool for stimulating the root chakra and bringing additional life force and vitality to one’s being. Ruby is the stone of courage, passion, strength and protectiveness. Its affirmation is: “I enhance my life with fierceness, passion, and the courage to accomplish all that I will to do.”

Pyrite corresponds to the element of earth and the Solar Plexus (3rd) chakra. It symbolizes vitality, action, willpower, manifestation and confidence. Pyrite is one of the three stones of the Earth element triad, representing the masculine aspect of the Great Mother (Hematite and Cuprite being the other two). It’s affirmation is: “My will is strong, and I use it to accomplish the manifestation of my most benevolent hopes and desires.”                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry