Thursday, March 5, 2015

Genuine Cherry Red Pink Ruby, Top Cross Drilled Briolette, lot (2) of 1.90 carat

* Listing Details *

ID #:    c1432
Type:   Ruby
Nb. Piece:  2
Total Weight:   1.90 Carat
Size:       5.8 x 3.9 mm, 5.6 x 4.2 mm
Shape:   Top Cross Drilled Briolette
Clarity:   Slight Inclusion(s) can be seen with the naked-eye
Color:     Cherry Red Pink
Hardness (Mohs scale):  9
Treatment:  Heated only
Origin:    Africa

Ruby have been a important gemstone in many cultures for thousands of years.  The red color is caused mainly by the presence of the element chromium. Ruby is a tough and durable gem. It is suitable for all kinds of jewelry. Inclusions and color impurities are common, and are used to tell the difference between a synthetic and natural stone.

Ruby is the birthstone for July.

Notes:

To my knowledge, all my items in my shop are absolutely genuine, natural, conflict free and accurately represented in my listings.

I photographed myself all my items in natural light. You get the EXACT item shown in the pictures.

Thanks for taking a look at my colorful window display.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry