Thursday, March 5, 2015

Siam Ruby AB "I Love You To The Moon & Back" Antique Silver Necklace

I love you to the moon and back

This necklace was created using a vintage Siam Ruby AB Swarovski Crystal Bombe. The stone is  set in antique silver and paired with a silver hand stamped moon saying "I Love You To The Moon & Back". The color "Siam Ruby" is an intense ruby red, coated with an Aurora Borealis finish. The pictures just don't do this stone justice.

This necklace allows you to choose your chain length. The chain shown with the necklace is the one used. The moon pendant is 1 inch tall, and the stone in its setting 3/4 inch.

To see my entire collection of jewelry and accessories please check out my store at http://www.moonlightmine.etsy.com

Thanks!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry