Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Gemstone necklace, long genuine ruby necklace, station chain, sterling silver, heart chain, handmade, Let Loose Jewelry, for her, under 125

A bit of jewelry love~ a petite, sterling heart link chain is dotted with genuine rubies. A perfect gift for her~ or fun indulgence for yourself~ this handmade necklace is great for layering or going solo... wear it long and swinging or doubled up to choker length. Length is slightly adjustable from 29.5- 31.5", 11mm lobster clasp.
N552

I make all Let Loose Jewelry by hand in my studio using many different stones and creating many different styles. Note: the necklace you see in the photos will be the exact one-of-a-kind item you receive. Thank you for viewing this listing~ please look around my shop and check out more of my creations: click the link below, the LetLooseJewelry to the right or at the top of the page.

The main page of the shop will have a list of sections on the left. I make two lines of jewelry- the Fine Line and the Salon Line. There are hundreds of pieces of jewelry in my shop, in many price points so please take your time...hang out for a while:-) Also~ please don't hesitate to contact me with inquiries or requests you may have, it's my pleasure to answer questions or create something especially for you!
Peace and jewelry~
Lisa

Welcome to my shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LetLooseJewelry

*****************************************************
Item will ship within 24 hrs (rare exceptions noted in shop announcement)
Shipping includes tracking within USA
****************************************************                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry