Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sterling silver tear drop necklace with ruby color Swarovski, chestnut shape, gift, love

Welcome and thank you for visiting RainRainRain's jewelry boutique. 

Gorgeous tear drop shape shinny silver necklace with ruby color Swarovski. 

Size: 
Teardrop sterling silver shape : 25mm x 25mm (0.98 x 0.98inch)
Sterling silver chain: 43cm (17inch)

Each item comes with a beautiful box.

Please pick a phrase for the card from below.
a. I am the luckiest bride to have my best girls by my side.
b. Thank you for being my bridesmaid.
c. Thank you for being in my wedding!
d. I couldn't be here without you. Thank you.

e. Happy birthday.

f. Happy anniversary. I love you forever.

g. I love you forever.

h. Happy Mother's day!
i. I love you, Mom.

j. Happy Valentine's Day, my love.

k. Thinking of you…

l. I am sorry.

m. Get well.

n. Pick your own phrase up to 60 letters including spaces. In this case, please leave your own phrase when you check out.

Thank you very much for visiting my shop:)

+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::
please visit
www.rainrainrain.etsy.com
for more jewelry
+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry