Thursday, February 12, 2015

Ruby RED Swarovski Briolette Bezel Set Handwrapped STERLING SILVER Necklace - Half Off Sale

I wear this collection pretty much every day.  I'm discontinuing this whole line of bezel set Swarovski crystal jewelry because my handstamped items have taken over in my shop but I assure you, this necklace is stunning and you will love love love it!

- A sparkly pear shaped RUBY RED Swarovski Crystal Birolette (this shade is perfect for July birthdays, 40th Wedding Anniversaries, Valentine's Day, or for anyone who loves a elegant, passionate RED!)

- Bezel set by hand with a clear crystal inside each briolette

- Wirewrapped by hand in Sterling Silver wire

- The briolette hangs from an 18" delicate sterling silver drawn cable chain

- Packaged in the signature red LIFE IS ROSEY jewelry box

This necklace is so special! I wear all the colors in this line and people constantly stop me to comment on how much they love the little sparkle in the middle of the crystal. They always say, "I've never seen that before!" With this line you're getting a unique, handcrafted piece of jewelry. Something that stands out from the rest. The perfect gift some someone special.

NOTE: the item pictured is a sample photo - the wire wrapping on each crystal will vary ever-so slightly since everything is wrapped by hand :)                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry