Thursday, February 12, 2015

Birthstone and Dot Necklace - gold necklace, birthstone, gold coin, hand stamped

**Christmas orders must be placed by 20 NOV.**

 .D E S C R I P T I O N.
Beautiful necklace featuring a circle disc charm with a hand stamped letter of your choice and a birthstone charm on a dainty gold chain.

• available with gold filled or gold plated brass chain
• gold plated brass disc and birthstone charm
• disc size: 11mm; birthstone charm size: 7mm
• available stones: sapphire, ruby, emerald, crystal
• available lengths: 15" - 18" or 16" with 2" extender chain.
• also available in silver

Please read shop policy before placing your order: http://etsy.me/1dih5uM

.C U S T O M I Z E.
Please choose the type of chain, length, and stone from the drop down menu on the right. Note one letter you'd like stamped on the gold disc under "note to seller" during checkout.

If you want your necklace to be shorter or longer than the available lengths, contact me before placing your order.

.S O C I A L I Z E.
'Like' Little Things on Facebook for discount codes or special offers!
www.facebook.com/LittleThingsByTCY

.S H I P P I N G.
Orders are dispatched 2 - 4 business days after payment is received. I will contact you through Etsy conversation if there are delays or issues with shipping.

Orders are shipped via South Korea Post International Air Mail and it generally takes 7 - 28 days for delivery. Shipping times are estimates and cannot be guaranteed. TRACKING NUMBER IS NOT PROVIDED.

••••••❤••••••
Thank you!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry